About Dr. Malick, D.M.D, Sedation Dentist
- One year mini-residency in Implant dentistry, University of California in San Francisco
- Three year mini residency in cosmetic and adhesive dentistry, University of Pacific
- One year program in Full Mouth Rehabilitation at the renowned FACE institute, Burlingame, CA
- Dr. Malick is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, 1993
- Dr. Malick is an Editor for the journal "Nugget", Sacramento Dental Society
- Dr. Malick is the medical director for the Assyrian Aid Society, a humanitarian organization.
- Assistant Professor, Sacramento City College Dental Hygiene Faculty
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Great place to get your teeth taken care of.
Dr Malick is very good. All his works are professionally excellent. My family have been with him for several years, and we're very pleased.
Dr Malick is a great dentist! He is on time, patient, caring and respectful. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an outstanding dentist!
Dental services provided are EXCEPTIONAL, both by Dr Malick and his assistant, Mary. Have had much dental work done over the past thirty-five years, thanks to a school sports injury, and have been so impressed with the level of care and treatment since finding Dr Malick two years ago. If you're considering changing dentists, or if you're new to the Sacramento region, I cannot recommend Dr Malick highly enough. This is the way all healthcare should be, professional and informative, with an old-school premium placed on service.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|